Thursday, July 23, 2009

Party Nite

Today is Benboy birthday ..... I am invited to his birthday party . So... I dress up nice nice to go party.

Benboy's Mami invited a lot of guest the party. My friend, Ricky 仔, aslo attend the party. Benboy got a very Beautiful birthday cake for his birthday. I finish all the yummy yummy cake.

Benboy's Colorful Birthday Cake .... Cheese Flavour *( Yum Yum I like it ! )


Hahaha, Benboy can't wait to eat his cake !!!


Benboy's Best Friend - QQ & Fei Fei

I think Osby is very hungry ... Nvmlar, Let him eat mine.

Yummy Yummy Yummy ... 1st time i finish my friend birthday's cake

The Birthday boy , Mr. Benboy !!!

" Mr & Ms Mcdonald !! "

As per normal practice, Photo shoot with my Mami !!

********************

0 comments:

Cooka The Wondrous @ 2009 | Template Design |Le Reveur en 6480's